This blog started as a week-by-week look at our lives in 2010 (hence the address) in St. Petersburg, Russia.

Now, with the closing of my other blog, from-russia, I've decided to extend this blog to cover 2011 as well (despite the address--which really bugs me now that it's inaccurate).

Sunday, May 23, 2010

week twenty

Yeah. I thought you'd notice.

I'm not very good at choosing ONE picture each week.
And didn't I say this blog wasn't just going to be darling
photos of my little cherub? Huh.

Well, change is good.

This week: Peterhoff!








(And believe me, that was selective.)

4 comments:

  1. She is so stinkin' adorable! Loved catching up on the photos in the last 3 posts. Isn't spring wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! These are the pics I have been waiting for, all 3 entries (or 2 anyway). I LOVE the ice cream pic and the sunglasses pics. Cute hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so beautiful and happy. I love the picture of her with the hot dog, which looks so big in her little hand. (You will certainly not find any complaints from Lexi's fan club about multiple pictures!!)

    ReplyDelete